Thursday, January 28, 2010

quadrille fabric

You know it, you love it - it's Quadrille Fabric! Or at least you've seen it before, like here:

I just popped into the Quadrille website and am totally overwhelmed by the fabulous fabric. Has anyone seen that A&E show Hoarders? That would be me, except with fabric. Food, nah...I'd eat it. Junk, nah...I hate clutter. But I would squirrel away in heaping piles of gorgeous textiles. "Oh, I'm saving that for the tufted settee I reupholster someday." I see an intervention in my future. In the meantime, here's some more quadrille for you fabric addicts out there.



1 comment:

  1. you are turning me into a fabric whore too. when I was daydreaming about our someday store yesterday, all I envisioned was beautiful fabrics laid out on rustic farm tables. mmm.

    ReplyDelete